Top 10 Green Power Purchasers in the USA
According to a report released July 2010 from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the following 10 companies are the largest purchasers of Green energy:
- Intel Corporation - 1,433,200,000 (kWh)
- Kohl's Department Stores - 1,367,376,000 (kWh)
- Whole Foods Market - 817,657,623 (kWh)
- City of Houston, TX - 438,000,000 (kWh)
- Dell Inc. - 431,058,000 (kWh)
- Johnson & Johnson - 416,510,688 (kWh)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. - 400,996,000 (kWh)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania - 400,000,000 (kWh)
- U.S. Air Force - 339,660,392 (kWh)
- City of Dallas, TX - 333,659,840 (kWh)
To read the full report click here.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the JouleX IT Blog. We hope you'll join us on Facebook or Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed! We look forward to joining you in the Green IT conversation!