JouleX is a leading innovator in sustainable energy management for the enterprise. Our JouleX Energy Manager (JEM) platform helps Energy and Facility Managers reduce their plug load energy costs by 30-60%. JouleX helps you gain visibility and control over the energy consumption of every device making up your plug load. This allows you to see where and how your energy is being consumed through a single dashboard and provides a control plane for helping you reduce your energy consumption and costs. Best of all, JouleX does this with without meters and with no impact to productivity!
The JouleX Energy Manager is a network-based software solution that enables a complete lifecycle of enterprise energy management. First, JEM leverages a unique method to automatically discover and remotely measure all devices and systems on the corporate network.
After discovery, JEM continually measures, tracks and reports energy usage, enabling you to baseline, monitor and analyze energy consumption across the enterprise. Based on the energy consumption metrics collected, you can also use JEM to develop policies and rules designed to optimize energy usage and reduce costs on a massive scale.
A typical enterprise can achieve energy savings of 30-60 percent annually. JEM also provides robust reporting which can be used in a variety of countries that now require carbon usage monitoring.
JouleX integrates with a variety of technologies, protocols and devices (see list below). We update constantly. Please contact us to find out about other protocols/devices that we support.
Four Functions of JouleX Energy Manager (JEM)
Discovery and Measurement
JEM remotely measures energy consumption, costs and carbon emissions for all network-connected devices and systems across the enterprise network, data center and facilities
Assessment and Simulation
JEM pinpoints energy reduction opportunities by analyzing energy data (consumption, costs, carbon, savings, etc.) by any grouping (date, time, location, device, application, cost center, business unit, etc.). JEM also enables you to simulate energy saving scenarios.
Policy and Control
JEM enables you to create policies to automatically control energy consumption using JEM’s time-based, location-based and robust event-based policies. JEM’s execution proxies use existing network and systems management infrastructure to automatically control energy usage of devices and systems.
Reporting and Decision Support
JEM provides interactive, drill-down reporting capability. Use JEM to view energy usage, cost, carbon and potential or real-time savings by location, cost center, business unit, device, system or group. JEM also enables cost and usage comparisons over time for specific devices, locations, etc.
- JEM energy policy – align energy information with your business and apply rules to govern usage.
- Multi-vendor support – for Windows, Mac, PCs, Servers, VoIP, network devices, facilities today!
- Support for multiple energy sources, prices and currencies – for the most accurate energy accounting.
- Flexible rules engine – leverage simple rules to eliminate energy waste.
- Powerful reporting module – understand historical and current energy usage for decision making.
- Corporate energy dashboard – transparent view of energy costs across your enterprise.
- Carbon emissions reporting – complies with emerging regulatory environment.
- Simplicity – fast and easy deployment.
- Comply with emerging regulatory environment – start tracking carbon savings today!
- Energy transparency – see the way energy is used across your enterprise.
- Immediate Savings – save over $300K in energy costs per year for a 5,000-user network!