JouleX Energy Manager Solutions help optimize and reduce energy consumption across the entire enterprise. Whether you want to improve energy efficiency in the data center, manage energy usage throughout facilities and distributed office environments, or automate corporate sustainability reporting, JouleX is the most comprehensive Energy Management solution on the market.
According to Forrester Research, most data centers are power constrained, and nearly 30% of servers are “dead” or underutilized. Not to mention that the average server utilization is only 8-12%. JouleX provides the ability to measure dynamic energy consumption and utilization of any device attached to the network, to reduce waste and optimize consumption. Our customers are already using this intelligence to reduce energy costs by up to 60% and dynamically manage energy usage at a granular level.
With JouleX Energy Manager Solutions you can:
- Create policies to automatically and remotely manage power for distributed office equipment (powering down when idle/not needed)
- Identify power hogs across the enterprise and upgrade to more power-efficient models, or devise a virtualization strategy to support Sustainable Procurement TM practices
- Use Load Adaptive™ Computing and Networking capabilities to dynamically align capacity with demand across network and system infrastructure (not powered on by default, but available when needed)
- Optimize virtualization and cloud computing environments
- Support demand response programs with policies that include IT equipment
- Provide business and energy context to capacity planning
- Produce corporate sustainability reports
With powerful dashboard reporting and agent-less technology, JouleX solutions provide energy management solutions for: