JouleX can help you optimize energy consumption in your facilities to improve efficiency, decrease operating costs and reduce carbon emissions. With the JouleX Energy Manager (JEM), you can reduce energy costs by up to 60 percent and report compliance with emerging carbon monitoring requirements.
JouleX provides actionable intelligence for facilities energy management, including:
- Energy consumption, utilization, costs, savings, and carbon emissions by smart meter, smart PDUs, location, cost center, division and time of day.
- Interdependent energy usage factors between power, space, capacity and utilization.
- Power hogs, sources of energy waste and opportunities for improvement.
- Actual power consumption, energy cost and environmental impact in total cost of ownership (TCO) calculations during the procurement process.
- Real power consumption savings potential based on actual energy demand, not just manufacturers’ faceplate information (which is often overstated).
JEM can also give business and energy context to power capacity planning with actual data on energy consumption and utilization by device, make, model, etc. Our solution uncovers “stranded” power in data center circuits and helps improve power utilization efficiency (PUE) and data center efficiency/data center infrastructure efficiency (DCE/DCIE).
JouleX enhances participation in utility-sponsored demand response programs. You can use JEM to create and automate energy usage policies that cover technical devices, reducing consumption during peak pricing to control energy costs.
The JouleX Energy Manager can simulate energy consumption according to different scenarios, so you can evaluate the impact of new equipment, power changes, capacity and temperatures. You can also use JEM to establish a baseline from which to measure green initiatives. And JEM produces energy usage reporting to support regulations with carbon accounting requirements.